Your shopping cart is empty!
Inspired by the 1960's jazz era, UNDERCOVER's motorcycle-styled cotton jacket has been printed on the front and back with references to the Moon Beams album by musician Bill Evans. The designer's attention to detail is evident in the music-inspired button embossing. Take inspiration from the runway and wear the unconventional, pink-sleeved style with a bold skirt.
- material: 100% cotton
- material II: 90% viscose, 10% silk
- material III: 100% cotton
- care instructions: dry clean
- breast pockets
- zipped front, button fastening
- Made in Japan
- buttoned cuffs
- Designer colour name: White Base
- Runs small, please see Size & Fit tab
Undercover Printed cotton jacket CDMHGKE
Powered By scottydonaldson.com © 2021