Sunday, August 12, 2012
London 2012 Olympics Day 16 Schedule - The Final Day
London 2012 Olympics Day 16 schedule, there is only one New Zealander in action with Sam Bewley in the Men's Mountain Biking. He has already won a bronze medal on the track. Today is the final day of the Olympic Games.
Thanks to Stevo for another update
LAST DAY OF THE OLYMPICS! SAD BUT AT LEAST NOW I CAN SLEEP, HERE'S TONIGHT'S GOOD STUFF ACCORDING TO ME:
- Men's Marathon: 10pm onwards - expect the Kenyans/Ethiopians and perhaps even Ugandans to battle this out
- Men's Basketball Final: USA vs Spain @ 2.00am. Perhaps the second-best ever B-Ball squad on show here.
- Men's Mountain Biking: 12.30am. Should be some good spills hopefully!
- Men's Handball Final: Sweden vs France @ 2.00am. Handball doesn't get exposure in NZ so great chance to check out this exciting sport
- Men's Volleyball Final: Russia vs Brazil @ 12.00am. Can't believe how high these Brazilians can jump!
- Men's Water Polo Final: Croatia vs Italy @ 2.50am
- Boxing Finals: 12.30 - 2.30am
- Closing Ceremony: 8.00 - 11.00am